The Caring Funeral Parlor Green Bay, WI Residents Recommend
A funeral service, whether done traditionally or in a more contemporary style as a memorial service or a celebration of life, has two goals. The first is to acknowledge the death and lifetime achievements of an individual. The second is to bring grieving family and friends together in support of one another during this difficult time. We work hard to honor and remember your loved one with caring service at our funeral parlor Green Bay, WI families recommend. Your memories make possible the beautiful life celebrations we help you create.
Our traditional funeral services may include:
- Visitation: This also is called a viewing or a wake and occurs at any time before the funeral service. Guests come to pay their respects to the deceased by viewing their casketed body and spending time with the grieving family. If a loved one is cremated, the visitation can include the urn and ashes instead of an open or closed casket. We assist you to create a truly beautiful, personalized, life celebration based on your memories and your loved one’s hobbies and special interests.
- Funeral service: The service is a ceremony that serves to celebrate, honor, and remember the life of the deceased and commonly takes place at the funeral home or a church. The reading of literary or religious passages, a eulogy, prayer, and music, including the singing of hymns, can be part of the service. Whether traditional or unique, both the visitation and the funeral service can be personalized to reflect the individuality of your loved one. For more information on personalization, visit our page on Celebrating Life. We have led beautiful ceremonies in many of our community’s churches, in partnership with pastors and other religious leaders.
- Committal service: If the family plans to bury the deceased, this stage involves a service at a cemetery, mausoleum, or other final interment choice.
- Funeral reception: Many choose to host a post-service gathering, typically with a meal, at a reception hall, church gathering space, or our funeral home reception space. The reception event provides a time to celebrate the life of your loved one, share memories of the deceased, laughter, and support for the grieving family and friends.
Our contemporary celebrations may include:
- Flexible and creative alternatives such as a memorial service or a celebration of life, which isn’t bound by time constraints.
- Creative approaches to honoring in a dignified manner that is unique to your family and friends.
- Unique photos, music, stories, personal items, family traditions, and religious beliefs.
As a trusted, caring funeral parlor in Green Bay, WI, we thoughtfully listen to your hopes for an ideal life celebration and plan accordingly. Our staff will first listen to your ideas, your memories, and your needs. From there, we will work with you to develop an approach to best honor your loved one.
If you are interested in making funeral or memorial arrangements for a loved one at our funeral parlor Green Bay, WI residents can rely on, please contact us.